Monday, August 30, 2010

Distant Lover

Distant Lover Distant Lover
Feels like Phone Tag
So we missin one another
No love could trump
What we feel for each other
Inseparable together AND can't nobody touch us
It's like a toddler reaching up and we're the sky above em
Say the word and You know I got 100 on the tank
Just a 8hr drive on cruise control babe
And when I get in town, you know how we behave
That New Rice Crispy
We Snap Crackle n BANG
Bright Colors like Fireworks
And you touchin all my buttons tryna see how my fire works
Young Tom can Flame-On but only for you bay
You know we bring up the Sun when the moons out bay
I love you more and more with each given day
Even if you are 100miles away
I pray I can make it back to you some day
But until then I guess you'll have to stay...
My Distant Lover...

No comments:

Post a Comment