Wednesday, September 8, 2010

9/9/09

I remember it All... Well you know my memory
I remember everything like flashes of time instead of conversations
But the fact of the Matter is that It Gets Remembered...
Like the Day We Met, John Merrit Classic 2008
I never knew from that day on my life would be so great
After that we met again,
Greek Picnic, Saw you with your friends
Thats when I got your number
Stepping stones to becoming lovers
I met up with you that same night
Talked 'til 5am, boy what a night
From then on we were "Best Freakin Friends"
BFF's through thick and thin...
Always knew we were made for more
But never knew what was in store
Finally we set aside our pasts
And planned on How to make our Future Last
After a Year of getting to know each other
We decided to take it a few steps further
In William Jasper Hale room 523
9/9/09 was that day for you and me
We exchanged hearts, I took mine off my sleeve
For you, I'd give the world
Because that's what you are and that's what you mean
I just can't stop loving you
And I don't mind it one bit ^_^
One Whole Year, so glad we didnt Quit
Only bad part is that we're so far apart
And we've been Siamese close from the start
But our love is strong since its straight from the heart
Cant wait til we're in each others arms and I feel your beating heart
I'll sum up how I feel with this single phrase:
I love waking up feeling like I fell in love for the first time, Every Day...

Happy One Year Anniversary to Portia Faye Finney & Tommy Justin Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment