Monday, August 30, 2010

Archives: Gone...

So we've had our sighs
I miss you's and Good-byes
But I don't know if I’ll be back this time
Im cleanin up my act, yea I'm movin out
Leavin this state for school down south
And you'll still be here wanderin around
Thinkin if I’m thinkin about you this round
You know you miss me, act like its all goody
Caught you huggin ya self, curled up in my hoodie
Its koo baby girl, hit me up with a text
You happy I’m a guy thas not just here for the sex
Take you out for ya bday, bought our "Son"
Yea it was a teddy bear but it’s all in fun
You betta hug that badboy til the stuffing's gone
Even if you refill it, I’ll still be gone
Come see me if you want, the drive aint that long
Missin them "TaCo-Flavored Kisses" will keep you goin
Call me if you bored, we can talk on the phone
Laugh all night, til Sun-Up in the Morn
Maybe even Video chat if it’s worth your while
You know I'd do anything to see that beautiful smile
Invited you to the Pool Party to get your last glance
Looked out for you, even saved you the last dance
You wouldn't come cuz ur studyin? Missed my invite by chance?
Nah you showed up in the dope bikini showin off ya tats
Yea you'sa bad chick, I gotta give you that
But gimme some time and I'll make a comeback 
Look baby Ima save you time and cut the chitter chat
This time I'm goin and I’m prolly not comin back... 

No comments:

Post a Comment