Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sitting In My Chair...

As I sit and reflect in a lazyboy on my past, careless lifestyle
breezing through baby chickens but never using lifestyles
Trust, I wrapped up, top hat on my planters
but in the mist of my thoughts I was distracted by a bystander
And by My standards she had Surely surpassed her
peers yet I couldn't find the energy to stand up
Closed my eyes tight to attempt at mustering it
when I thought I opened them, she stood before me lusting this
very author whose story you're intrigued by
Please believe, I was intrigued too, lil Momma was TOO fly
Slowly stooping to my level, placing her knees outside my thighs
so she could balance on the chair while I caressed her behind
In due time, our minds were entwined
yet only through a kiss, her sweet soft lips
as my hands moved up and down her frame as if she was a bowl
on my pottery wheel and I was molding her soul
Losing control of our clothes until a breeze hit me cold
And a crashing noise came from the front door she closed
I finally opened eyes and noticed she wasn't there anymore
and I was still in my chair,lonely, lusting for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment