Monday, November 29, 2010

Journey of Dreams

On the road again, wouldn't you know it?
I'm going through things, yet don't even show it
Write out my feelings, emotional poet
Yet the pen hits paper, and I can't even slow it
Up, You become the topic
I smile, Stop it
Oddly enough, I'm always doing this stuff
Thinking of you when times get rough
Wishing our hearts would Harmonize but...
Unfortunately, I don't see you enough
But that's alright, something you didn't know
I never go to sleep alone
Well... Physically Yes, but mentally/emotionally No.
I dream of things that only hopeless romantics would show
And by show, I mean Display
like us counting clouds as we lay
Me on the Grass and you on my Chest
Playfully joking on who's kisses are the best
Sometimes we walk on the beach for a midnight stroll
or even share a "Love It" bowl at Cold Stone
Then I wake up, as the Sun frequently forces me to
And I continue my journey, wishing I could share it with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment