Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Ups and Downs...

I can't stand it...
One day we're cool the next we're back at it...
Its sad, how we claim we love each other so much
Yet we fall so hard when we argue and cuss
Why?!
Honestly this time I really sat and cried
And with each tear, a section of my heart died
Withered away and fell like the pedal of a rose
As each stubborn drop strolled along side my nose
I look to you for my strength and happiness
When all goes wrong, you're my smile, when I'm crabbiest
This time all you did was fuel the fire
Like I'm the pile of sticks, you helped spark the lighter
or at least cupped your hands to hide the flame from the wind
Either way you helped me do the opposite of win...
Knowing that I have trouble living right when I'm at home
Knowing that I hate having to leave you there alone
The Love I expected to embrace me with a hug
Ended up beating and mugging me like a thug...
But it's cool, Guess its all a growth process...
We'll be good tomorrow just so we can restart this mess...

No comments:

Post a Comment