Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It Won't Be Long...

I make it to my bedroom and fall to my knees
Same routine every night, baby this is how it seems
Just throwing words up to God, like compliments to a deaf man
I'm on target, but I guess he don't hear 'em and
I'm living everyday with Hopes of making it back to you
My boys too, but you The Motivation boo
Keep me going through and through
Sometimes I get too down
Then I gotta force myself to get up off the ground
And I keep on trudging through the meanest of the storms
I close my eyes and there you are, hold me til I'm warm
I swear it wont be long, I'm doing all I can
Making every move needed to become a better man
Tryna make it up out of here and back to where we need to be
Yea, you down to ride so I know you wont be leaving me
Anytime soon at least
That's definitely not what I need
If there's no we, It's like controllers with no Wii
I'm waving my arms at nothing but a blank TV
You're the beat to my Heart
The Sky to my stars
You put a twinkle in my Eyes and My Smile from the start
It hurts now because I'm So Far Gone...
But I get on one knee and Promise You now that It Won't Be Long...


My Motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment