Monday, May 2, 2011

Point Of Realization

Ruthless, Reckless
Even made a check-list
Brackets, not many guys can have this
Lifestyle that I choose to live
9 girls to one 1 guy? Something's gotta give
Someone's gotta know! But they ALL did
Easier for him to sit and chill
All in all, the part that was too real
Was that the ones who gave him the least
Were the ones with whom he wanted to be
Even realer than that
The ones who started talkin to other cats
Were the ones he kept on callin back
Now the problem I have with that
Is only that it's not fair...
Like "You can't take what you dish out" type unfair
I declare, I'm too through with the options given me
I felt that many women in the hand
Would offset the burdens of the heart
What I failed to understand
Was how much more that would rip me apart
But I digress, even though to my homies I'm the best
I feel as though I'll never have one chick who can put my heart & soul at rest

No comments:

Post a Comment