Thursday, February 17, 2011

Torn

And So It Seems
That without remorse or tricks up my sleeves
I could manipulate any woman to give the one thing she needs
Not even by secular means
Or through selling dreams
But somehow all these girls seems to be fine with giving their hearts to me
But what you DON'T see?
Is how lost a soul I've come to be
I don't know how to treat love anymore
I can turn a perfect relationship into a morbid war
Simply from being bored
The Fault is never on the woman
I'm just not good at enjoying commitment to imperfection
Being fully aware that no one is perfect because I learned that lesson
I just have the habit of losing interest with women off the simplest flaw
Once left a girl because her sex life was slaw...
Mind you, she had everything else on 10
Book Smart, Long Hair, Beautiful Skin
Looks of a Goddess, Humility to match
Fun-loving personality that will be forever unmatched
But I left, stupid I know
But I just figured "Somewhere Over The Rainbow"
There'd be a girl just like her or maybe some where close
Who was better at satisfying me with no clothes
Can't have your cake and eat it too
Next girl I found was that one who proved
That she was to be my match in bed
Both tried our hardest to out last the other, but tied instead
and not tied with both being satisfied, just tired from trying
Definitely the best I'd had, not even lying
But She had an unstable mind
One minute she was cool, the next arguing and crying
Wouldn't cut it
Ended that on good terms and left from it
But all the girls I loved in the past still have a piece of my heart
And that simple fact there is tearing me apart
I feel like I have several pieces of unfinished business
I just might die a torn man with only God as my witness...

No comments:

Post a Comment